Sunday

Independence~

Hello,
This is a non-fashion related post, a little bit different one I suppose but nonetheless I wanted to share with you what I have read :)
I was browsing Simon Sinek's blog earlier today and I came across his post"The Importance Of A Declaration", I have to say that I am not into politics at all but through out reading the article, I could not help but agree with what he had to say. I do recognize that most of the middle east recent revolutions and it is truly inspiring how country after another is standing up for their own democratic rights but Sinek has a point; not one of those revolutionists are telling us what is the foundation upon which they hope to rebuild their nations. Simply, each nation needs to declare its independence based on its own vision of peaceful and just future.

To download a PDF of Simon Sinek's post, click  here.

Simon Sinek's blog, Re:Focus.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment